Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 2020 Annual General Meeting of the
St Briavels Music Society (Wye Valley Music)
Registered Charity No 1092645, will be held as follows:
Date: Wednesday 28th October 2020, from 7:30 to 8:00pm
At: Online, using Zoom
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of the 2019 AGM held 12th October 2019
3. Chairman’s Report
4. Secretary’s Report
5. Treasurer’s Report: and Accounts for the year to 31 July 2020
6. Election of Officers and Members of the Committee
7. Appointment of Independent Examiner
8. Proposal to amend the Constitution
9. Programme Secretary's Report
10. Items for Discussion (advance notice required)
The Chairman will be retiring from the position at this meeting, but will remain on the committee if so elected.
The Committee would be pleased to hear from any member who would like to join it to help further the aims of the Society. Anyone so interested should contact the Secretary by 20th October 2020,
Nominations for items for consideration under “Items for Discussion” need to be made in writing to the Secretary no later than 20th October 2020 using the e-mail address below.
A ‘Zoom invitation’ - a link to allow you to join the meeting directly via a web-browser (PC, mobile phone or tablet) - will be sent out about an hour before the start of the meeting. Whether you are new to Zoom or a regular user, we look forward to welcoming you to our AGM – Non-members welcome too.
On behalf of the Committee
Dated: 7th October 2020
Email: [email protected]